Shea butter (Karite) is worldwide recognized by cosmetologists as one of the best care products to maintain youth and beauty. It is usedto care for face skin, body, hair and nails! This is a unique natural cream without preservative agents, which is unconditionally the best alternative to chemical skin care products.
Our butter is 100 % natural, purified - not diluted, does not contain preservative agents. It is produced in Germany, raw material supplier is Republic of Ghana, Africa. There are certificates from the manufacturer.
This butter is obtained by pressing of the fruit pulp of Shea African tree nuts (karite) (Beurre De Karite, lat. Butyrospermum parkii). It grows only on the African continent.
The butter has a fairly long shelf life - due to the high content of bactericidal and preservative agents.
Shea butter (Karite) is one of the most valuable kinds of butter, which has an incredible list of healing properties:
· Moisturizing, softening. Due to the high content of vegetable fatty acids and unsaponifiable fats, it penetrates into the deep layers of the epidermis, intensively moisturizes (up to 8 hours of exposure) and nourishes the skin.
It suits perfectly for babies and children skin care.
It softens and soothes the skin after shaving and depilation.
As a basis for massage– it provides excellent glide for the hands of the masseur, andthere are no signs of stickiness and greasiness on the skin after the procedure.
· Rejuvenating. It stimulates the synthesis of natural collagen, slows down the aging process. It improves complexion, smoothes small lines, eliminates age spots. It easily gets absorbed, does not bridge pores.
· Regenerating. It awakens the processes of deep regeneration of the skin. It increases the tone and elasticity of the skin (can be used during pregnancy), eliminates stretch marks and scars.
· Restoring. Restores hair structure, strengthens roots and improves scalp condition.
· Anti-inflammatory, healing. It has a powerful antiseptic and bactericidal effect – it is applied for burns, scratches, wounds, eczema, dermatitis, acne.
· Protective. It is a reliable protection against the harmful effects of UV rays (is used for a safe and even tan), as well as when the skin becomes weather-beaten and during freezing injury.
And finally – Shea butter is one of the few kinds of butter that can have a beneficial effect not only on the skin, but also on the muscles.
· Decongestant. It stimulates capillary blood exchange in muscle tissues. Relieves muscle tension after intense sports trainings. It is usedto treat the injuries of ligaments and muscles, joint disease and rheumatism.